Today is World Kindness Day and to celebrate it, the students discussed what kindness is and how we should be kind to others. Mrs. Monnig and Mrs. Linneman made a big display that the kids were able to take their photos in front of. They got to be the “i” in kindness! Mrs. Monnig also read a book about kindness to the elementary students.
“In a world where you can be anything, be kind!”
- 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Social Studies Classes Attend Virtual Field Trip and Make Butter
- Elementary Students Receive PAWS Awards for 2019-2020 School Year
- 6th Grade Learns About Photosynthesis
- 4th Grade Science Class Creates Astronaut Tool
- 5th grade science class creates rafts using the design process