We love our new flexible seating options this year thanks to several generous donors through DonorsChoose.Org!
The students and myself are loving the flexible seating options! They have said many things like, “I can focus so much better!” and “I like being comfortable when I’m listening to you teach us!” I can definitely tell a difference in their attention when I’m teaching.
We still have traditional desks and chairs in our room because some students still prefer that over the flexible seating options but to each their own! I’m glad I’m able to provide options that are comfortable and right for each student.
- 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Social Studies Classes Attend Virtual Field Trip and Make Butter
- Elementary Students Receive PAWS Awards for 2019-2020 School Year
- 6th Grade Learns About Photosynthesis
- 4th Grade Science Class Creates Astronaut Tool
- 5th grade science class creates rafts using the design process